About Me

My photo
I've been into dollhouse miniatures since the early 1990's now and when I realized how much I've learned during that time, I thought I'd make a blog to share my knowledge with others. I'm mostly auto-deduct, but always found help on the Internet and in specific books. The mini-world starts and ends with your own imagination, so let there be no limit. And never say : I CAN'T .... because you can, you just need to try and have the necessary know-how. And that's the main reason why I started this blog, because I wanna share what I know with newbies in the miniature world or anybody else who might be interested in sharing what I've learned so far. So, hopefully, I'll be able to provide some useful hints, tips and tricks for those of you out there just starting with this wonderful hobby

Search This Blog

February 26, 2012

DIY Food (Polymer Clay) : Pizza


Hi there

I've been afraid of polymer clay for years, at least when it came to making miniature food with it.
I tried several times, but it all just ended up in the trash

But at some point, I said to myself : come on Dany, you can do it, just give it another try

And before I started ... again ... I checked out a few useful and very helpful videos on Youtube and other tutorials 

(by the way, at this point, I'd like to thank all those wonderful people out there who are willing to share their knowledge with the rest of us, for free ... thank you so much)

and suddenly I got going and I just couldn't stop, it's highly addictive, so be warned

😸😹😺😻

Here's a picture of the pizza's I've made, they look very appetizing to me


There' more Fimo Food to come, so stay tuned

See ya
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

No comments:

Post a Comment