About Me

My photo
I've been into dollhouse miniatures since the early 1990's now and when I realized how much I've learned during that time, I thought I'd make a blog to share my knowledge with others. I'm mostly auto-deduct, but always found help on the Internet and in specific books. The mini-world starts and ends with your own imagination, so let there be no limit. And never say : I CAN'T .... because you can, you just need to try and have the necessary know-how. And that's the main reason why I started this blog, because I wanna share what I know with newbies in the miniature world or anybody else who might be interested in sharing what I've learned so far. So, hopefully, I'll be able to provide some useful hints, tips and tricks for those of you out there just starting with this wonderful hobby

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

March 31, 2012

DIY : Pedestal made from scratch


Hello

When you're a hobby miniaturist, you do work a lot with all sorts of wood. And the more pieces you cut out, the more leftovers you'll have

OK, I don't keep every single little piece, but still .... there're a lot that can be re-used to make a little something in miniature


This pic shows a litte little pedestal I put together from scratch, so to say, but it has a great effect once painted and added to a mini scene and you will have the joy of saying : I made it myself !!!

Don't hesitate to ask if you wanna know dimensions or anything else on how to make this little thing
Email me at dmzminiatures@gmail.com


This entire bar, including the counter, was made entirely out of scratch


Same here .... the bar in my beach bar/restaurant
completely out of scratch

See ya soon
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

No comments:

Post a Comment