About Me

My photo
I've been into dollhouse miniatures since the early 1990's now and when I realized how much I've learned during that time, I thought I'd make a blog to share my knowledge with others. I'm mostly auto-deduct, but always found help on the Internet and in specific books. The mini-world starts and ends with your own imagination, so let there be no limit. And never say : I CAN'T .... because you can, you just need to try and have the necessary know-how. And that's the main reason why I started this blog, because I wanna share what I know with newbies in the miniature world or anybody else who might be interested in sharing what I've learned so far. So, hopefully, I'll be able to provide some useful hints, tips and tricks for those of you out there just starting with this wonderful hobby

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

April 25, 2012

DIY Food (Polymer Clay) : Inspirations


I bought these wonderful Fimo creations back when I still thought that I was unable to make them myself. Of course it does take some practice to make them look this perfect, but it's worth trying and it is so much more fun to make your own.


If you're looking for food items for your dollhouse and you don't want or simply can't make them yourself, go visit www.mytinyworld.co.uk, they have many many other beautiful items online, such as flowers, china etc. ALL THE ITEMS in this picture (except the filled watermelon in the front) are from their online shop and they were my inspiration to give it a try at making my own out of polymer clay. It might take a while before my own will look that good, but that's no reason to give up !!

No comments:

Post a Comment