About Me

My photo
I've been into dollhouse miniatures since the early 1990's now and when I realized how much I've learned during that time, I thought I'd make a blog to share my knowledge with others. I'm mostly auto-deduct, but always found help on the Internet and in specific books. The mini-world starts and ends with your own imagination, so let there be no limit. And never say : I CAN'T .... because you can, you just need to try and have the necessary know-how. And that's the main reason why I started this blog, because I wanna share what I know with newbies in the miniature world or anybody else who might be interested in sharing what I've learned so far. So, hopefully, I'll be able to provide some useful hints, tips and tricks for those of you out there just starting with this wonderful hobby

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

December 2, 2012

My French Bakery : Filling the Shelves


My regular followers know that I have been making a lot of items for my bakery before I even started the project. In fact, I wanted to give it a try (working with polymer clay) 
and once I was into it, I just couldn't stop :-)


Since I knew even before I started with this project, that it would be some kind of shop, I bought these shelves and now I'm very happy about that because they really come in handy here.
This kind of unpainted, naked furniture is available at most dollhouse shops. 

So I started to fill the shelves (still unpainted at this stage) just to see if I had enough ...... and I do !! Definitely !! I have more than enough, the only thing I might need to make some more of is bread. But cakes, fruit tarts and other sweet stuff, believe me, I could feed an entire village with what I've made, hihi

Just take a closer look at the pictures below and you'll see what I mean




Guess you got it  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

See ya ...
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

No comments:

Post a Comment