About Me

My photo
I've been into dollhouse miniatures since the early 1990's now and when I realized how much I've learned during that time, I thought I'd make a blog to share my knowledge with others. I'm mostly auto-deduct, but always found help on the Internet and in specific books. The mini-world starts and ends with your own imagination, so let there be no limit. And never say : I CAN'T .... because you can, you just need to try and have the necessary know-how. And that's the main reason why I started this blog, because I wanna share what I know with newbies in the miniature world or anybody else who might be interested in sharing what I've learned so far. So, hopefully, I'll be able to provide some useful hints, tips and tricks for those of you out there just starting with this wonderful hobby

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

December 6, 2012

BLOOPERS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


SHIT HAPPENS !!!

This is the counter I made for my shop, filled with all sorts of cakes, tarts, cupcakes and other little sweet treats. Unfortunately, when I put it inside the shop, I realized it was far too high, a mistake that should not happen after so many years, but as you can see, it does happen and there's only one thing to do here : LAUGH πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


So I had to cut the bottom off, which had to be done as accurately as possible, but as you can see in the next picture, it looks OK now and the counter finally has the correct height.

So don't just throw things away when you realize you made a little mistake, because in the miniature world, many mistakes can be "undone" so to say 


See ya soon
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

No comments:

Post a Comment