About Me

My photo
I've been into dollhouse miniatures since the early 1990's now and when I realized how much I've learned during that time, I thought I'd make a blog to share my knowledge with others. I'm mostly auto-deduct, but always found help on the Internet and in specific books. The mini-world starts and ends with your own imagination, so let there be no limit. And never say : I CAN'T .... because you can, you just need to try and have the necessary know-how. And that's the main reason why I started this blog, because I wanna share what I know with newbies in the miniature world or anybody else who might be interested in sharing what I've learned so far. So, hopefully, I'll be able to provide some useful hints, tips and tricks for those of you out there just starting with this wonderful hobby

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

January 29, 2017

MY FRENCH BAKERY : Grand Opening



Hello everybody

So we finally made it to the day of the grand opening of my french pâtisserie
wow, soooo many new customers came, the bakery seems to have great success and there were no empty chairs left in the tearoom

It was a great day

Since I already posted a lot of pictures, let me just add these few without boring you too much with comments, but just let me say thanks too all of you who joined me on that day

Just wanted to share our first busy day
Let's hope that we will continue to be that busy in the future

👍👍👍

Love you all
And please ..... Come again















Ah, what a day
Simply great, and I met so many new interesting and nice people

A perfect day I'd say

See ya
👀👀👀



No comments:

Post a Comment