About Me

My photo
I've been into dollhouse miniatures since the early 1990's now and when I realized how much I've learned during that time, I thought I'd make a blog to share my knowledge with others. I'm mostly auto-deduct, but always found help on the Internet and in specific books. The mini-world starts and ends with your own imagination, so let there be no limit. And never say : I CAN'T .... because you can, you just need to try and have the necessary know-how. And that's the main reason why I started this blog, because I wanna share what I know with newbies in the miniature world or anybody else who might be interested in sharing what I've learned so far. So, hopefully, I'll be able to provide some useful hints, tips and tricks for those of you out there just starting with this wonderful hobby

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

January 22, 2017

MY CHRISTMAS SHOP


Hello there

I know that many people out there just love Xmas and especially all the decorations that come with it .... but I don't, well, not really

But nevertheless, my X-Mas Shop turned out so well, it has even been featured in my favourite magazine AMERICAN MINIATURIST

The kit was a gift from my hubby and I knew right away that this would become a miniature shop, but the main question was : WHAT KIND OF SHOP ???

Thoughts about a dollhouse shop came up, a shoe shop (shoes and purses, oh yessss) and many many more ...... until one day I came across another beautiful Xmas Shop made by another hobby miniaturist just like me.

Her shop had been featured in the Dollshouse World magazine and after I saw it, I knew that my shop would become a Xmas Shop

My husband look at me with a big question mark right in the middle of his face ?? Needless to say he thought I was joking, lol

But I wasn't .... and despite the fact that I'm not such a big Xmas Decoration fan, I made that shop and it turned out quite nice

Enjoy the tour
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰



These 2 pics show the outside of the shop, but wait until we get inside ..... so many things to spend your money on, haha


This pics shows a good view of the entire shop, taken before I added the front and top
Are you getting exited yet ???


Just look around, there are so many things to discover ..... and say hello to Santa on your way in


I painted all the furniture red and green of course, the true Xmas colors
This little corner shows a lot of my DIY items
(more close-up pictures right below)


DIY basket and container, ribbons, wrapping paper


Books and Xmas calenders


Another DIY basket with fire crackers


Xmas cards, boxes, plates with Xmas pattern, and and and ....


just a view from a different angle


Whatever you might need for Xmas, you will most certainly find it in my shop


It's all there


I made all the boxes with the xmas tree decorations
YES YES all the boxes are filled


A little table with all sorts of gift back with Xmas motive of course


Another shelf with xmas tree decorations


I even made boxes (printables found on the Internet) for artifical trees


it goes on and on ....

I really hope you enjoyed this little tour of my Xmas Shop and I surely hope to see you there soon

πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡










10 comments:

  1. I am in awe of your minis. The detail is perfect and your imagination knows no bounds. I just found you the other day and have enjoyed every bit of what I see, like a child in a candy store....or Christmas Shop. Thank you so much for showing us your wonders. My eyes light up when I see your emails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cathey
      well, it's been a while since I last read such a nice comment, thank you so much for your kind words
      you know it's my pleasure to be able to share my miniature creations through my blog and I'm always very happy if people are inspired by what I do
      please continue to come back, I'm actually updating a lot of my older posts and there are new ones to come up of course
      hope to hear from you soon again
      hugs
      D.

      Delete
  2. Very well made, with many perfect articles of decoration for the mini clients!. I like much! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot for your nice comment, appreciate it
      would be great to see you come back, I'm updating many older psts daily
      see yDany

      Delete
  3. Your Christmas shop is wonderful! So many great details. You have obviously put a lot of time and effort into this project. Simply lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sam
      thanks for your sweet comments and yes, it's true that I put a lot of time and effort into this project, and also a lot of love and patience ❤❤
      hope to see you again soon
      I love your blog too DAYS OF OUR LITTLE LIVES
      Bye and big hugs
      Dany

      Delete
  4. Es una tienda de navidad preciosa!!1 Atrayente por sus colores y por la cantidad de maravillosos artΓ­culos que has incluido en ella.Los clientes se sentirΓ‘n encantados con sus compras!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pliar, thanks for stopping by. I hope you found what you needed in my Xmas Shop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
      Hugs
      Dany

      Delete