About Me

My photo
I've been into dollhouse miniatures since the early 1990's now and when I realized how much I've learned during that time, I thought I'd make a blog to share my knowledge with others. I'm mostly auto-deduct, but always found help on the Internet and in specific books. The mini-world starts and ends with your own imagination, so let there be no limit. And never say : I CAN'T .... because you can, you just need to try and have the necessary know-how. And that's the main reason why I started this blog, because I wanna share what I know with newbies in the miniature world or anybody else who might be interested in sharing what I've learned so far. So, hopefully, I'll be able to provide some useful hints, tips and tricks for those of you out there just starting with this wonderful hobby

January 29, 2018

My Lavender Shop featured in A.M. Magazine ❤️


❤️❤️❤️  My Lavender Shop  ❤️❤️❤️

has been featured in American Miniaturist Magazine 
January 2018 Issue 177

Make sure to get your printed copy, this issue is full off fantastic articles and miniature ideas

Thanks Auralea





Add caption



6 comments:

  1. Congratulation on your work being featured on such a distinguished magazine! Well deserved!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Drora. You know, I've been a contributor to A.M. Magazine for some years, either with some tutorials I made or just having some of my work featured, but still, it's so overwhelming when I open the magazine and see my work in there ..... every single time :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Dany!
    A Lovely magazine feature of your Sweet smelling Lavender Shop.
    Seeing things in print in a magazine such as American Miniaturist, is like the proverbial Cherry On Top- Congratulations- Certainly Well Deserved!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth and you're soooo right, seeing it in print is really overwhelming, every time, no matter how often I've been published, it's still somehow "unreal"
      See u soon

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete